The OZEV grant offers up to £350 off the cost of purchasing & installing a home charging station from 1st of April 2020.
There are some eligibility points that must be applied:
- An OZEV-eligible electric car or plug-in hybrid vehicle must have been purchased from date of 1st October 2016 onwards.
- Having a private, off-street parking where a charging cable will not cross a pedestrian pavement.
- The date of installation should not be more than four months prior to the date of delivery of the electric vehicle or the date you become the registered driver of the vehicle.
- The charging station must be OZEV-approved.
- You need to use an OZEV-approved installer. Find information here.
We can help you to choose the best charging station
We have the trust of our customers!
Need help? Contact our technical support.
We are available from Monday to Friday from 9:00 to 18:00